AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Espn baseball waiting for race
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 7/3/2022 21:19 (#9732639)
Subject: Espn baseball waiting for race

southern MN
So I’m waiting for the replay of the F1 race that will come on espn2. Whenever this baseball game gets over. There was a pretty big wreck in the opening lap of the race is like to see, sounded like the whole race was fairly good for F1.

So, for 2 innings now in a 4-0 ball game, they have this fat faced gravel talking guy in the corner, talking about football, basketball, and other sports. They barely acknowledged a baseball game was on. Their big fear was they wouldn’t get their next blather in before the 3rd out.

Really sad, my wife is complaining more about it than me, what terrible sports coverage. Totally ignore the game that is on.

Sure can turn the volume off, I would change the channel in 3 seconds but the race will come on ‘whenever’ so really can’t drift away.

Just can’t believe how utterly terrible espn has become at covering sports. It’s basically a social media blathering fest to spew over whatever topic the commentators want to talk about.

It appeared the game was pretty good, 4-0 with a strong pitching performance, but the screen was scrunched down to fit the fat blathering face in the corner. So wasnt even easy to watch.

I’m getting old, or the world is passing me by, I donno. I shall soon just have to play twiddly winks with myself for entertainment, I find so little entertaining any more.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)