AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Connecting Envisio+ to Raven 450, the story continues.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tkoppel
Posted 6/30/2022 10:56 (#9727794 - in reply to #9727703)
Subject: RE: Connecting Envisio+ to Raven 450, the story continues.

Sanilac Co. Michigan
Amc4life - 6/30/2022 09:21

That's really surprising! I didn't think that they started building the 450 before they put a serial port on the back. They did build the 440 for a number of years before adding the serial port. I'm fairly sure you wouldn't have needed that external USB adapter to make this work with a serial port, the COM 2/Lightbar plug on the Envizio + cable would have worked, unless you already are slaving a lightbar to it. That's the only reason the USB adapter came about, to do both at the same time.

The orange/white wire you found connects directly to the master spray switch on the 450. If you can get that connected to the black BOOM SENSE spade connector wire on the Envizio + harness, that will at least get it to paint the full boom width when the master switch is turned on.

Well, OK, Bill, now we're getting somewhere! I wondered about that black wire/spade that says boom sense.

So, run a wire off the orange/white wire to the black boom sense wire on the e+ harness and its good to go?

Like I said, I just want this thing to show me where I've been and where I left off.

You'd think the tech guys at raven that I talked to (3 of them) would have mentioned it!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)