AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

June 24th. Done grazing for the year.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

A&M
Posted 6/25/2022 15:36 (#9720776 - in reply to #9720598)
Subject: RE: June 24th. Done grazing for the year.

We’ve all been through hard times. Fortunately we will continue on threw them. I’m sure he’s seen his fair share just like the rest of us. Not sure he posted well tho. I’m not quite sure what this guys deal was to begin with. I was comment about the weather and he told me to quit bitching haha. Why? There’s a couple guys on here that are on top of me every time I post a comment or a question. It is what it is I guess, not a big deal. More comical than anything. I mentioned to my grandfather this morning about this conversation. He just shook his head and said it didn’t suprise him. I know he misses the way ranching used to in the 40s and 50s. He said there’s something about that generation in between myself and him that’s just geared that way. He said it seems like that generation after him turned things into a competition. Judging anything you did or said or complained about. I definitely see evidence of that in my dad’s generation. Can’t hardly talk about the markets or weather with him anymore. My kids are almost grown and glad they wernt raised with that arrogant mentality in this industry.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)