AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What happened to the food shortages
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ozzymydog
Posted 6/23/2022 22:25 (#9718479 - in reply to #9718432)
Subject: RE: What happened to the food shortages

Stop and ask them. There is a reason that all those houses look identical. Order enough windows same size and color and siding same sq ft and color and so on for 1000 houses and you have enough show up to keep crews working. Order new doors for a specific house or a replacement window and you are waiting. It's not even I think your are correct conversation. It's fact. All manufacturer the same. Hayfield window 12 weeks. Pella window doors. 12 weeks. 12 weeks is the told delivery often longer. Transport guy just left dropping car. Was hauling Ford vehicles from Wisconsin to Arizona for conversion to police units. 7 SUV and 1 car per load. Drop to get conversion and load finished product to haul back to Midwest mainly MN. Turn and burn trip every week. Said he is done. 1200 per car and between fuel tires and permits can't make it work and the gov won't pay any more shipping and also said 2020 was the best yr he ever had. 1.57 diesel and zero B's at the scale because they didn't want to talk to anybody because of covid. Had zero traffic /equipment violations and now are handing them out like tic tacs for ridiculous things. He might just be pulling my leg but I would bet not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)