AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand 1200 issue with boom sections not turning green when on.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

boa628
Posted 6/19/2022 22:56 (#9713003)
Subject: InCommand 1200 issue with boom sections not turning green when on.

SWOH
Just wondering if somebody can point me in the right direction on this. I’m struggling heavily and don’t know if it’s on the AgLeader side or Miller side.

2009 Miller Nitro 4275. Had a Paradyme, Integra, and Nav II in it when we bought it, upgraded to 1200 and SteerCommand 4 or 5 years ago. Worked great until last fall, did 800 acres with it and then in the middle of a load the boom sections on the screen went gray while in the middle of a pass, like I had turned the boom off and the pressure spiked to a little over 100 psi but still spraying. No coverage showing, no flow rate. I turned the main boom switch off, stopped and backed up, and turned the boom switch back on and the sections turned green, had flow rate and coverage. And then a while later the sections turned gray again and I repeated the process over again. Eventually I couldn’t go 5 feet without it showing the boom was off but I could still spray, just no coverage and no flow. The green switch in the right hand bottom corner would stay green every time the sections on the screen turned gray and that switch is acting normal. I found a bad spot in the wiring harness that plugs into the outside right rear corner of the cab that goes to the flow meter and servo valve, so I thought maybe that was causing it and replaced it. But that didn’t fix the issue. Still having the exact same issue. So my question…bad wire outside the cab on the sprayer side, bad wire on the outside of the cab on the AgLeader side, bad aux module, bad liquid module, bad terminator, bad relay somewhere, or bad monitor? I swapped out the liquid module with another one exactly the same that I know is good and still have the same problem. Did not swap out the aux module yet. Do not have another 1200 monitor I can try at the moment. It works intermittently and I can’t pin point anything consistent. The only consistent thing is it only does it when I’m moving but not consistently with types of movement. Seems to me a wire is rubbing somewhere but I can find a bad wire. I’m at a loss. Getting very frustrated. Thanks for any help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)