AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PF3000 to control FlexControl Flexi Coil air seeder?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mtbrights
Posted 12/5/2006 20:07 (#69760 - in reply to #69664)
Subject: Re: PF3000 to control FlexControl Flexi Coil air seeder?

Carter Montana
We purchased the Multiple Product Unlock for the Insight to be used on a Flex-control. Flex-Control is a source of continual frustration because of it's limitations.

My understanding is I'm still limited to controlling one channel. The only advantage I gained was the ability to track by variety for harvest and eventual record keeping in SMS. This allows me to control my fertilizer tank and site verify (area log) only my wheat varities I was using in tank two. Evidently the FC still won't allow a multiple channel interface with the Insight. I don't know the gritty details why this is so but development seems to have plateau'd in this case until a replacement for the FC is introduced.

I don't know how a 3 tank unit would work but I suspect you would only be able to control one tank and site verify on the other two.

Im would love to hear from anyone who would be able to tell me wrong but this came from Ag Leader support during our configuration.

I don't have the Flexi-coil Task controller so it would be good to hear if that makes a difference.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)