AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid vax question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jwal10
Posted 6/2/2022 23:03 (#9688273 - in reply to #9688039)
Subject: RE: Covid vax question

Western Oregon
Took 1 J&J shot, never heard any more. Wife did the same. Son took his at the same time in August, right before school was to start because Oregon was saying it was going to be mandatory to start school. Wife and I were tired of being isolated. We still have not been to a store. Son has insisted, he will do it but we only shop about twice a year, usually but have plenty here. Pretty self sufficient. Little bigger gardens but that was good for me. Wore a mask for a dental cleaning since shot and 1 doctor appointment before shot for a prescription med for a bad rash. I took polio shot but got it a few weeks after boosters were done, 2 polio relapses. Took Hep B twice, it never took. Have had shingles 3 times, last right after waiting 3 months from 2nd time, to get 1st shot. Will not do the new shingles shot now. No other vaccines or flu shots. I had a spell early Feb, chills, loss of appetite, very tired, wife has felt fine. It kind of took the sails out from under me. Some days eating makes me feel nauseous, even now. Have taken 2 home tests, no covid. I am 66. I have not heard from J&J about taking a second shot or booster. I do not see where they have. I have heard others, .gov mostly, recommend a different shot and boosters. I will not take mRNA....James

Edited by jwal10 6/2/2022 23:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)