AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/20/2022 13:15 (#9668041 - in reply to #9668020)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Integra

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
The above is a good way to check your booms as it allows the sprayer to behave at the ground speed you plan on driving.

A more crude approach would be to put the Rate switch (Rate 1, Rate 2, Manual) in Manual. Turn auto swath off, turn on the boom sections, start the pump and turn on the Master. You can then use the UP/DOWN arrows to increase/decrease the flow. Run it up to the pressure that you expect to see when you are spraying and check for problems.

I use my homemade Boom Section Control from my phone. This allows me to use the phone to turn ON/OFF the sections while walking around the boom with my phone. The phone app triggers some normally unused Boom inputs on the Ag Leader system. I have a special second spray configuration called "Boom Test Only-Not for actual Spraying" This configuration has the Ag Leader watch those boom inputs and a reasonable self-test speed.

I choose this configuration, pick a test field, start the pump and walk around the booms. I can then use my phone to turn On/Off any or all sections while I make my inspection. When I return to the sprayer, I choose the normal spray configuration, correct field and start spraying.

Here's what the phone screen looks like:

Edited by tedbear 5/20/2022 13:16

(Hagie (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Hagie (full).JPG (67KB - 48 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)