AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4730 Stuck on Canadian mode
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Walton Farms
Posted 5/15/2022 18:16 (#9661799 - in reply to #9661047)
Subject: RE: 4730 Stuck on Canadian mode

SW Indiana
sparkiefarmer - 5/15/2022 09:08

I know you're the only ones left using that foolish archaic system, but Mr. Fahrenheit wouldn't appreciate you renaming his system American! lol
just kidding around, use whatever scale floats your boat! I've got so my mind does the conversion automatically. If it wasnt for my american built grain dryer and american built temp gauges, I'd never see the Fahrenheit scale anymore.
also, best of luck with your new sprayer, hopefully the temp display is the biggest issue you have!

Thanks, I posted last summer about wanting to enjoy spraying. Started out with a pull type several years ago, last 2 was an 854 rogator.

I can truly say I enjoy spraying. Bought a low hour 4730 out in Nebraska, had everything I wanted but couldn't find anything around home with low hours. 1600 hours, stainless tank, and 90' boom to match our 12 row corn planter. Good auto steer, section control, and norac has made spraying a pleasure. It wasn't cheap but worth every penny. Good A/C, pressurized cab, unbelievable ride quality, chemical inductor. Very happy with it, sprayed 400-500 acres so far, the efficiency and comfort are unbelievable.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)