AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Non farm investments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 5/14/2022 06:15 (#9659766 - in reply to #9659710)
Subject: RE: Non farm investments

Southern Missouri
Boone ,we’ve seen things differently in the past no doubt, usually because I’ve always looked at every stinking penny been dumped back into the farm and the land and argued it was hard to beat and it has worked out and is much more pleasurable than what you’ve listed here,BUT , everything you have written there makes sense and obviously you’ve guarded the hen house very well, past few years we’ve spent time estate planning and I catch myself not paying attention to the steps a great bookkeeper ( sob knows how to charge too) and a good estate lawyer are laying out for the wife and I because my little pea brain is setting there wondering what the latest farm shop project has sprung up or when they list off farms I stop listening to them and think about the minute I knew the farm they were talking about became mine and the old man ,woman or family it came from and how , John brings up a good subject here in a room full of ag heads like me, and you’re truly understanding of it, meanwhile I’ve got to get back to farmin !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)