AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader clutch module
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/12/2022 06:28 (#9657250 - in reply to #9657018)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader clutch module

Southern Minnesota
You said: I checked the plugs going to the trimble trucount valve boxes. On the midule side, I have ground showing on 4 of the wires and 12 volt power on the power wire.

This would be correct. When the valve box is plugged in, the 12V on the one wire should split inside the box and go to each air valve (assuming you are using all four in that box). Each of the air valves should have a wire of there own going back to the module. When the system does its check, it checks for 12V on those individual wires. It is NOT finding 12V on them. I would take the cover off the valve boxes and look inside.

Since you are using 8 sections, you would use all four air valves in your two air valves boxes. Someone who is only using 6 sections would need to unplug the last two air valves in the last air valve box or the system would report "too many clutches". This is the opposite of your situation of "not any clutches"

Is the connector from the frame harness fully mated to the module? This connector is a weak design and the locking tab is often broken. I have used tie bands on my own to help keep it mated.

Check your configuration also, it is likely correct but be certain it is configured for 8 sections and that the your implement switch is connected to the clutch control module.

OK, if you hear the various clicks, it would seem that the valves are cycling but the system is not detecting 12V on the various sections wires for some reason.

Edited by tedbear 5/12/2022 06:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)