AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader clutch module
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/11/2022 21:23 (#9656915 - in reply to #9656392)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader clutch module

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
When you see that error box it is telling you that the system checked your wiring against your configuration and they didn't match. In fact it couldn't find any clutches (air valves in this case). High current power and ground (the larger red and black wires) must go to the Clutch module and also have a tee that splits off to feed 12V constant hot to each and every air valve. Yes, one wire in your weather pack connector should be 12V at all times even with the display OFF.

Your air valve boxes can handle four section so you would have two of them. 12V goes into the air valve box from the weather pack connector and should split inside the box to feed each air valve. The other wire from each air valve goes back to the weather pack and eventually back to the Clutch module. You would be using Sections 1-8.

The error message is telling me that when the system did its check it was expecting to find 12V returning on each of those sections wires 1-8. It didn't find any!

There are several possibilities. Check the high current pair with a meter. Forget that the green LED is blinking that doesn't prove you have high current power. Now believe me on that. One guy didn't think I knew what I was talking about and thought that everything was fine because its flashing green. Check it with a meter between the red and black wire. Also make sure that the Tee connector got connected after your update.

Please respond with your findings. You had time to post a question so you should have time to post a reply. I'm sick and tired of people who ask for help and then don't reply one way or the other.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)