AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra locking up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 5/9/2022 23:02 (#9654680 - in reply to #9654427)
Subject: RE: Integra locking up

East Central, Nebraska
im not sure i can help at all but i had an incommand that kept locking up last year when i would go to load the sprayer, when i got back in it was locked up and had to kill power to get it to do anything. agleader wanted to dig into it but i didn't have time to do what they needed. they suggested it may of had something to do with me moving from display to display configurations. instead of adding different vehicles and equipment and making configurations manually i would just basically copy one display from one to another and had been doing it for years. it didn't make much sense as that sprayer would have been the newest configuration i had ever added but i could see how 'copy and pasting' for years could create problems. if it were me i would maybe try manually adding a completely new configuration for that vehicle and implement just to see if it is still doing it.

like i said it may be a long shot but i just had a display into agleader to repair for 3 weeks, if it were me i would try lots of different things before i lost another display this time of year for any amount of time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)