AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NTRIP and connecting to caster
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 5/10/2022 07:28 (#9654901 - in reply to #9654836)
Subject: RE: NTRIP and connecting to caster

East Central, Nebraska
i don't think it is your 372 at all, from looking at your screen it appears to be something with the tablet. i would take the working tablet from the other system and see how it does on this one (372) and then that would tell you a lot. if it is set to take position from the android device then the sat count your seeing is the sat count from the android tablet. i have seen lots of android tablets just simply not work well streaming rtk corrections. if you have a phone in your pocket maybe try that. i would assume that tablet is using gps from the android tablet judging by sat count. 372's typically see way more sats, if i remember correctly when you unlock them to rtk it also adds glonass. depending on how unobstructed view of the sky you have you should be seeing double that on the 372. if you open up agremote on the first screen it will give you sat count. if i were a betting man i would guess that to be over 10 when your seeing 6-7 on the tablet.

i have never done anything with the parani so maybe your problem lies there but id put all my money on android tablet and try to use a different device to see if you get the same or different results.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)