AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

600 Quadtrac Autoguidance issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jjt090
Posted 5/8/2022 22:20 (#9653234)
Subject: 600 Quadtrac Autoguidance issues

Hey all, we just purchased a 2013 Quadtrac and having issues with the autosteer. Just looking for some help if possible.

It came with a John Deere autosteer set up but we decided to switch to a CNH system using the Pro 700 and a 372 antenna. Plugged in the Nav III controller (supposedly loaded with the correct software for our tractor) and got some errors. First Error is NAV 60 - turn autoguidance switch on. The switch is turned on but the pro 700 doesnt recognize that it is turned on for some reason. I have put it in forward to establish a direction but that didn't seem to help. Second error is NAV 40 - Steering sensor voltage low. I need to do some wire testing and see if I'm getting power to the AutoSense wire. Third error I'm getting is NAV 169 - Steering column manual override sensor. I need to find the sensor for the Accuguide steering valve block but not sure where it is. I believe my steering column sensor is working. Also another issue is that the GPS coverage map has my tractor spinning is circles. I installed the controller the correct way according to the dealer but still going in circles.

The John Deere system previously installed doesn't work either unfortunately. The AutoTrac has a system state fault and will not use AutoSteer. Currently has SF2 AutoTrac on it. Currently I have the John Deere system installed in attempt to make it work but neither the John Deere or the CNH systems work. I have installed the hardware correctly on both systems, at least to my knowledge.

If anyone has some advice and tips for these that would be awesome. I will also put anything I find on my own here to potentially help someone in the future. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)