AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Direct Command Aux Input Module Pin-Out
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Beutke
Posted 5/4/2022 09:27 (#9645852)
Subject: Ag Leader Direct Command Aux Input Module Pin-Out

We have an Apache 1030 sprayer that was originally equipped with an Enviso Pro and later retrofitted with an Ag Leader Incommand with Direct Command product control. The Apache branded Envisio Pro section switch box, joystick mounted master switch and associated cab wiring were modified to be used with the direct command module. Everything works fine but intermittently I have had issues with the Aux Input Module not sensing that the master switch is on. I know the switch/relay is working because the "Master On" light on the section switch box lights every time as it should. The red/green master switch indicator on the far low right corner of the screen shows off while the switch is on when it intermittently has issues. I wiggle all the wires and it will come on. Happens maybe once a day. Because the wiring is non standard and was modified before we owned it, I was hoping some one could tell we which pin in the "Switch A" or "Switch B" port on the Aux Input module needs 12V+ to sense the master switch on??? That way I can work backwards to hopefully find my faulty connection point.

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)