AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

In furrow starter fertilizer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

RussShackleford
Posted 5/5/2022 15:12 (#9648013 - in reply to #9645479)
Subject: RE: In furrow starter fertilizer

I grabbed your thought and re-posted it over on the AGvisorPRO app. I got two expert responses in under 15 minutes, and that's pretty typical too. (it's free as well)

Luke Johnson said "I believe that 3gpa of a 3-24-6 is still better than a broadcast application of a much higher analysis despite the temperatures. Sure, lower temps will make that in furrow or banded shot look better but phos is critical while establishing early root and plant development. Next time you eat breakfast think about what's easier: Eating a bowl of cereal with a spoon or pouring the bowl on the counter and eating each piece with your fingers blindfolded. Just a fun comparison haha, but I have seen more people regret not applying liquid starter that I have of folks that are satisfied with broadcast solutions."

Then Jake Hofer said: "Where we are at which is close to Lake Manitoba we get a thermal effect off the ice in the spring. The night seems to be a little cooler so anything we can do to help that seed pop out of the ground only makes sense."

Seriously guys, go checkout this app. I'm blown away by it. Every question i've asked has had at least one good answer, if not several.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)