AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

salt Resistant Rice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 5/4/2022 22:07 (#9646999 - in reply to #9646499)
Subject: RE: salt Resistant Rice

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
To be clear, sir, the bullied party becomes so tired of the little jabs and commits. So the Bully usually doesn't get called out or caught, which I repeatedly saw in high school. Because someone is different doesn't mean they deserve to be picked on or belittled! If you don't like what I have to say, don't commit, or better yet, come to Minnesota and prove to me I'm so imperfect? There are many things I've read on your commits, and I'm afraid I have to disagree, but I don't make it a habit to try and call you out. But you, in your little way, are trying to get me kicked off for whatever reason. So you call me on the mate about everything I've done because I could not do more than you or have a wide and broad background in Ag and Fertilizer? It makes no difference to me. But I watched as our children were picked on in a small farm town because we were the outsiders and didn't conform, and I am a full-time caregiver. My soul purpose and job is to stand up for someone that can't defend and see clearly, so yes, I'm wired to protect just as I was as an 11-B. So to answer the question, the grower is in a coastal area where you will have salt issues. You can use sulfuric acid to correct this issue because brown rice has been modified primarily for flavor and vitamins.

Human serum albumin—a blood protein—has been added to genetically modified brown rice by researchers in a new study conducted at the Yang He and Daichang Yang at Wuhan University in China and published in the recent issue of Proceedings of the National Academy of Science.

Recombinant HSA proteins were introduced into the brown rice using Agrobacterium (a Gram-negative bacteria known for its ability to transfer DNA to other cells and plants) and wound up with nine plant species that could breed the GMO rice containing the blood protein. Test subjects with liver damage showed improved results after being fed the rice, confirming that the HSA was effectively present and capable of being extracted in "an efficient manner," resulting in nearly half of the plant's protein creating 2.75 grams of HSA from one kilogram of rice.

The human liver naturally produces HSA, but people can require more in the case of some pretty severe conditions. Including creating human blood plasma, HSA is used in managing cirrhosis of the liver, hemorrhagic shock, and burn treatment, and it is found in several drug and vaccine tests.

The cost-effective, easily stored GMO rice grains containing the essential blood protein may help with the worldwide shortages of human plasma, cites the researchers who have been looking for ways to create an artificial supply of HSA; current usage around the world tops 500 tons per year. Other plants, including potatoes and tobacco leaves, were thought to be potential sources for HSA, as was genetically engineered mouse milk. Still, none were as efficient or effective as the rice, states the researchers.
Chinese researchers are also working on altering the DNA of cows so that they will produce milk more closely resembling human breast milk.

You think you're funny, but you're not. Whatever is lacking in your life doesn't allow you to make someone else's life worse.

Good night sir

Edited by Jeff@JR Production 5/5/2022 07:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)