AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Integra and StarFire 6000
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

clone95
Posted 4/30/2022 10:51 (#9638846)
Subject: Ag Leader Integra and StarFire 6000

SC Iowa
I currently have a ground drive John Deere Planter with Ag Leader clutches and seed monitoring. I am running the clutches and monitoring with an Ag Leader Integra with signal from a John Deere receiver using an Ag Express harness. I am operating guidance on a gen 3 CommandCenter.

Previously, I was using a StarFire 3000 receiver. This year I updated to a StarFire 6000 and cannot get the population monitoring to work on the Integra. Under diagnostics I am receiving seeds per second but no seeds per acre. Mapping and clutches work fine. The satellite icon on the Home Screen remains gray with the 6000 but if I select it, the GPS information shows a green and working serial signal. If I switch the receiver back to a 3000 everything works great and the Home Screen shows a green satellite icon. I have the Baud Rate, Output Rate, and NMEA Messages set to the recommended Ag Leader settings. I have also tried multiple 6000 receivers.

To add to the confusion, if I install the 6000 receiver and power on the Integra with the tractor key OFF, the Home Screen shows a green satellite indicating the population monitoring is going to work. The receiver is still powered on due to the delayed shutoff. As soon as I turn the key to the ON position and the CommandCenter powers on, the satellite turns back to grey indicating it is not going to work.

Any advice or ideas is greatly appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)