AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

North Dakota prevent plant?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

D6Joe
Posted 4/26/2022 07:57 (#9632686 - in reply to #9631711)
Subject: 20 deg F below average

east central ND
No sun, & too cold. The weather man says we are running 20 to 25 deg F below average temperature. Jet stream is south of us?

Had around 3.5” of moisture this last weekend. Water standing everywhere, need a week for some field culverts to catch up. The big water shed dams completely full, closest one to me might go over spillway today, takes a month to 6 weeks to empty out. Top of ground saturated. Frost still keeping moisture from soaking in, and it’s not that dry underneath, I had a lot of rain (almost 10” if I remember) after harvest last fall when the drought broke.

And the icing on the cake is another big low pressure system for this weekend. Right now forecasting another 3 day event with 1.5” of rain, and snow behind that. No where for all that moisture to go…

We have had about 1 days worth of sun in the last week! Some snow flakes right now. The snow that stuck to the bark on the north side of the trees from Sunday’s storm has not completely melted yet.

I will be more like 3 weeks to turn a wheel here if the weather straightens out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)