AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are people really feeling the economic pain that we think they are feeling?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jim
Posted 4/23/2022 00:03 (#9627163 - in reply to #9625980)
Subject: RE: Are people really feeling the economic pain that we think they are feeling?

Driftless SW Wisconsin
As someone who has been a substitute teacher in a public school 2 days in the past week, I am glad to hear teachers mentioned in this thread. Many teachers are getting near retirement or considering leaving the profession. Teaching elementary school through high school is one of the most important jobs . They are teaching the next generation. It is a demanding job. I come home exhausted. I cant imagine how teachers. Do this 5 days a week for years. Rather than arguing about math textbooks for political gain, we need to be thinking about how can we help teachers. I had a room full of 2nd graders this week. The people that do a good job at this care about all kids. I come out of schools thinking most of these people are saints. We need to make teaching an attractive profession where teachers can make a living and are respected. A society that doesn't value the people that teach our children and grandchildren is headed down hill.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)