AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spinal cord stimulator for back pain relief
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 4/22/2022 08:01 (#9625775 - in reply to #9625753)
Subject: dietary changes

Pittsburg, Kansas
You might try eating nothing but beef and drinking nothing but water for a month.

I did not go to that extreme. I just cut the carbohydrates nearly out (under 20 grams per day) and my knee and back pain greatly subsided in about two weeks, left and has been permantly gone in my knees for three years now. Over those three years we (wife and I) have transitioned to eating mostly meat with very few veggies.

I currently have some back pains again after doing two scuba dives a day but that is mostly because of a severe motorcycle accident I had on December 6th (killed a deer and it nearly killed me). I'm still healing from that.

Cutting out inflammation will aid in getting rid of a lot of pain. Sometimes it is the food we eat that causes the inflammation. I've had three back disc surgeries from years ago and never completely got rid of the lower back pain till I changed what I ate. Was up for knee surgery and no longer have issues with the knees since diet change.

I think you will know within a week or two if it is going to help. Wife and I knew we both felt much better after first week. That was encouragement for us to continue.

Edited by John Burns 4/22/2022 08:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)