AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader MDU not working! Just my luck!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Topshot
Posted 4/20/2022 20:41 (#9623627 - in reply to #9623491)
Subject: RE: AgLeader MDU not working! Just my luck!!

Near Richmond, IN

No, it doesn't say anything as it's thinking that it's working.  I set a guidance line and tried it out and it wouldn't move the steering wheel at all.  So I took it out in an open field and tried running through a calibration and got no response there either.  So I had it started on the part of where it steers it in different directions and hit "pause", then I removed the MDU from the steering wheel and turned it over so I could see if the drive gear was turning when I hit "resume", and it was.  I even tried to stop it and it seemed to not be slipping but I didn't try real hard to stop it.-----So, I know that it is trying to steer but either from the gear not contacting the steering wheel gear or the "clutch" in it is slipping.  That's what my dealer thought was going on.  I installed the MDU several times on the steering wheel just to make sure I was getting it in proper position and I've had it for 10+ yrs so I'm pretty sure it was installed correctly.

So, I'm pretty sure it thinks it's steering but the wheel isn't moving-for some reason.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)