AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So if I understand the oil companies and others on here statements
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Simocattle
Posted 4/18/2022 11:40 (#9619339 - in reply to #9619321)
Subject: RE: I never crowed about a great new energy policy

Central SD
FA11 - 4/18/2022 11:26

I have stated time and again that Electric Vehicles have a place in the world in this country that is NOT the UPPER MIDWEST, but along the Coast and southern areas. wind and solar do have places but the selection process of were they go needs to be understood and NG is far superior to Coal generation. and that is a great modern energy plan.

When the logical voices on this site said we don’t have the infrastructure to go green at the proposed pace your retort was “change is hard for some”. Now that you can actually see the damage that is being done you seem to be changing your tune a bit. Brandon is sinking the ship he is floating on and the excuse makers are spinning fast. There about 700,000 North Dakota residents that don’t believe in global warming or climate change or whatever the do gooders are spinning today. Locally here the old adage was you better have your wheat planted by the 15th of April. The last ten years here we couldn’t get across a field before the 15th with a four wheel drive pickup let alone plant it. Currently we have more frost in the ground for the 17th of April than anyone alive has seen. Logic is hard for some.

How many acres of land are covered in new concrete and asphalt every year in our country alone? And one wonders about temperature increases in the city.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)