AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So if I understand the oil companies and others on here statements
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jdironman
Posted 4/18/2022 08:18 (#9619024 - in reply to #9618964)
Subject: RE: So if I understand the oil companies and others on here statements

Nw Iowa
I guess if it didn’t make a difference, why does Biden decide to issue more leases this week after denying that it would do any good? Why did he cut off Keystone oil which is in our same continent? We wouldn’t have to worry about tankers or dealing with our enemies. Every move this administration has made has been to push oil prices higher or to reduce domestic production , I don’t think anybody can deny that. His energy secretary has been a joke. The biggest problem is with Biden’s cabinet. A good cabinet would cover for a poor and weak president. Unfortunately cabinet was picked for leftist extremist politics, sexual preference and their skin color, not their qualifications. ( nothing wrong with skin color, but qualifications first whatever color of skin) So we have blind leading the blind making one bad decision after another. So yes your man is responsible for current mess. Why did fuel jump drastically first couple weeks of administration? Maybe signals that his administration sent said it was going to be much harder to meet our needs domestically.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)