AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Libre Office Update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/8/2022 13:44 (#9603554 - in reply to #9603411)
Subject: RE: Libre Office Update

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks I will try the Shft, Ctrl, F9 if this seems to happen again. When checking the spreadsheet I thought I was having the problem with, Calculate was set to auto calculate.

The spreadsheet in question had a bushel column and a price column for each truck load, the extended cell value was simply the bushel column cell value multiplied by the price cell value to give the value of each truck load. After the last load, the value of all the loads was added together to give a grand total..

Yesterday when I changed the price for a load or the quantity of a load, the load value changed as it should. However the grand total of the loads remained the same until I reentered the total formula again.

Today it seemed fine meaning that changing either the quantity or the price changed the load value and consequently the total value of the loads.

I tried to force the problem of yesterday. I was able to reproduce the problem and then clear it by setting auto calculate. I'm not exactly sure what I did to cause the problem yesterday and once again today.

Edited by tedbear 4/8/2022 14:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)