AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2020 and 1200 power for office?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 1/15/2022 07:59 (#9440982 - in reply to #9439861)
Subject: RE: 2020 and 1200 power for office?

East Central, Nebraska
agleader used to have a power source back in the insight days. if i remember correctly they came with them. i would assume you could order a power supply from them still but do not know. every now and then one will pop up in the classifieds and i believe there was on on ebay the other day when i was looking around. if you went that route you would need the adaptor that goes from the old display cable connection to what the incommands use now. as for the PP monitor, throw it in the trash and use the incommand. alright just kidding. i also run a 20/20 on my planter for air bag control. otherwise the incommand does everything the 20/20 does but better except do downforce control with airbags.

the problem your going to run into here is since it is not in the tractor connected to the modules they are very worthless in the house. i bring mine in from time to time for updates and to print off spray sheets but otherwise you would be further ahead going out in the shed and playing around with the whole setup. i have never cared to learn too much about the 20/20 as i think they are a very crude display but i assume it will not function well not seeing all the things it needs to function properly also.

Edited by caseihfarmer 1/15/2022 08:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)