AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

800 years ago the the head herdsman had to sleep with the herds of dairy and sheep
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MeadowlandsBeef
Posted 1/12/2022 10:55 (#9435626 - in reply to #9435505)
Subject: RE: 800 years ago the the head herdsman had to sleep with the herds of dairy and sheep

Northern Minnesota

Nickeischeid - 1/12/2022 09:46 A strict creationist I see. I don't know what's exactly right. I figure I'll be shown at some point in the not that distant future. But I know people have a way of changing stories to fit things the way they like or sometimes just out of misunderstanding. Ever play the game telephone?? If you think ANY story in the Bible today is exactly as it was the first time it was told then I'll pray for you. Just translating from one language to another likely creates discrepancies. It's the general points that matter more than the specific wording most of the time imo

The Bible is unique.  It allows ONLY two options:  to believe it or not believe it.  Logically there can be no middle road.....as kind-of-believing-it.

God states in the Bible that He authored it AND it is not only "specifically" correct, but He (not man) keeps it specifically correct!
          1.  If you accept (believe) that, it is a done deal.  Specifically correct.
           2.  If you don't accept that,  the Bible then becomes just another human composition, and like many human books which you may find interesting, is subjective regarding any "specific correctness" (or Divine Absolute Truth).  i.e. you can enterpret it to mean whatever you want it to mean....and hence essentially divinely meaningless.

(The Bible also says that we all are given adequate information to make the right decision (on the "specific correctness").  But it is a decision we (adults) EACH must make.  And will be held accountable for....  YOUR CHOICE!)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)