AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chemical imbalance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Daddypete
Posted 1/8/2022 19:00 (#9428297 - in reply to #9426736)
Subject: RE: Chemical imbalance

Ross County, Ohio
I'd kick her to the curb. That would be the deal breaker. My wife got to putting me down when we were going at it, and I put that to bed,when she told me, I never wanted to be a father, That was the end of those games. I told her," I've never cursed, put you down, or gotten physical with you. I never will. You say one more stupid thing and I'll throw you out. Clear out of my life. Kid still in high school or not. You leave and we aren't friends, acquaintances or anything else. You don't ever speak to me again. I die; don't bother showing up to my funeral. I married a woman I never knew before 1999, but dreamed about in 1992. The only woman I wanted to marry. The only woman I ever loved and i loved you 7 years before we met. You take that from me after 22 years and you just keep your distance." She got the message loud and clear. She knows me better than anyone and she knows I talk the talk and walk the walk. If I say it, it happens.
I'm sorry your going through this. Your wife needs help, but she needs to seek it before she harms herself or somebody. It comes down to your own mental health, so I think you have a decision to make. Good luck brother.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)