AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So much for vaccinations
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

happycatcher
Posted 11/23/2021 19:38 (#9337490 - in reply to #9337430)
Subject: RE: So much for vaccinations

This really sucks. I'm sorry. My daughter is 17 and also got covid after being vaccinated. She came into my room a few days after she was diagnosed around 2 in the morning, wheezing, telling me she couldn't breathe and that she was scared. Now, she is a very level headed girl and never one to make a fuss. Typically no matter how sick she is, she never wakes me up at night to help her, which I have repeatedly scolded her for. So, that she woke me up saying she couldn't breathe and was scared, that was a big deal. I rushed her to the ER and they put her in a room for covid patients. There was a little old man in there as well and we sat there for a very long time, waiting on someone to help us. Long enough that the old man told me he was thirsty and I went and got him a water and had to help him drink it because he was so ill. My heart broke for him and I was worried sick because of my kid. Finally, she started struggling for breath so bad I insisted they do something immediately. I didn't want to be rude or get in the way of other patients, but she was not okay. A nurse came to get her vitals and after realizing her oxygen was extremely low, she was rushed to a room and then admitted. I did remind them of the old man but then forgot about it because of what was going on with my daughter, so I don't know what happened to him but I hope he's okay. My daughter was in the hospital for five days. After she was admitted I wasn't allowed to see her. It was horrible. Thank God that she recovered and she is doing very well now. While she was in the hospital I kept thinking about young people who have died of covid. I was pregnant at the time and absolutely beside myself. She had been fine before the hospital and then boom, she couldn't breathe. So please, if at any point you can't catch your breath or can't breathe, go to the hospital. Most likely it won't come to that but covid can turn dangerous quickly.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)