AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattlemen's Heritage answers are clear
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 11/23/2021 16:08 (#9337081 - in reply to #9336788)
Subject: RE: Cattlemen's Heritage answers are clear

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
I doubt this is a Q&A so i will frame it as a statement, although I respect anyone in our industry bucking the powers that be and have nothing but respect for the risk takers like the principals involved here, I wonder if 100% of the dedication to this new enterprise is in the area of profit for the shareholders or if a percentage of the focus is in financing and selling the buildings the principal is now producing? which by the way seem to be outstanding and cutting edge! My guess is the principal is excited about the possibilities this new business could provide for others and he believes many could benefit by raising their cattle in his buildings, it does however sound as if cattle will be required to be raised along guidelines that may include minimum numbers and being housed in buildings? that does raise the question if it is approaching a cooperator arrangement.
RFI90 has a quote from the principal in the original thread regarding financing and building for producers and then being given a contract? how do the new shareholders profit from requirements to do business with a separate business entity?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)