AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (1) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fertilizer dilemma
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format
 
NEIAAG
Posted 11/22/2021 19:12 (#9335543 - in reply to #9335418)
Subject: RE: Fertilizer dilemma


silfarmer1997 - 11/22/2021 18:20

I am waiting on soil test results. We always apply fertilizer in the spring. Soil test levels have been pretty good. I sure don't want to overapply this fall. I have watched prices go higher as my supplier has said you can't buy it if you don't apply it. Now he says I can prepay DAP and potash. Buy what I think I might need or wait?


I can't help you but if I was the fertilizer buyer for a large coop, I would be putting in force a policy that no fertilizer is guaranteed without payment. They have to be scared out of their wits of laying in a bunch of high priced product, then have to eat it as the wholesale price erodes. They got us all scared there won't be none to get in the spring so the trap is set. Just bait it and wait........

Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)