AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (1) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fertilizer dilemma
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format
 
silfarmer1997
Posted 11/22/2021 18:20 (#9335418)
Subject: Fertilizer dilemma


Southern Illinois
I am waiting on soil test results. We always apply fertilizer in the spring. Soil test levels have been pretty good. I sure don't want to overapply this fall. I have watched prices go higher as my supplier has said you can't buy it if you don't apply it. Now he says I can prepay DAP and potash. Buy what I think I might need or wait?
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)