AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ha John B and others what are they using for the vaccinated people
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

archie63
Posted 11/18/2021 08:05 (#9326991)
Subject: Ha John B and others what are they using for the vaccinated people

Barry County, MI
other than the hospital treatment, Hospitals here in our area not a good saving the vaccinated , Im unvacnatted and neighbors got me on the HTDROXCHLOROQUINE and AZITHROMYCIN and some other stuff and a nebulizer silver and hydrogen peroxide and it got me over it . I have 2 bros got the got the shots and nieces and nephews and it is running pretty hard down there just trying to find out about the old treatments or older meds. i have a friend thats a friend of my treatment friends and they said he is not responding to the stuff I used thanks archie Ps a guy dr. that is in west michigan they workout in same jim told my cousin he has treated over 4000 with ivermectin and hasnt lost a patient but they are non vax people, He said itt is getting harder to get the ivermectin The Ivermectin is his main thing thanks for any help any of you can but we dont need to go to hospital and let them use the kidney killing drug on them, Neighbor lady come down same time as I did non vax went to the hospital she didnt male vent and wnat ever else they used here word go to hospital and die more going than we need that is for sure
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)