AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mac Mini?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Nor-C-Ore-Drylander
Posted 11/17/2021 10:24 (#9325470 - in reply to #9324948)
Subject: RE: Mac Mini?

North Central Oregon
I have an M1 mini. I purchased it as a temporary desktop solution when the cooling fan went out on my 2012 27” i7 iMac. The mini is Fast…I edit video and it puts the i7 to shame. I splurged and purchased a LG 32BN88U-B 31.5” Ergo IPS UHD 4K Ultrafine Monitor that I got an excellent deal on through Amazon Warehouse deals. I really liked its adjustable stand. I see the price on Amazon is now over $200 more than what I got it for at the end of last year. Purchased an external SSD for extra storage, and because I run so many different devices I also purchased a CalDigit Thunderbolt dock. With these additions my temporary fix waiting for a M series processor iMac has become a more permanent solution. I really like the m1 mini. And though I haven’t tried it yet, there are solutions available for it now to run windows programs. Keyboard and mouse selection comes down to personal preference. What is ergonomically most comfortable for you. I purchased a gaming mouse because I liked the way it fit my hand. The scroll wheel worked on plugging it in, also like having a mouse with distinct left and right mouse buttons. As far as keyboard, I like the good old wired Apple extended keyboard. I hate changing batteries in battery powered Bluetooth keyboards.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)