AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update- 9650 new moisture sensor won't work
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kwk
Posted 10/18/2021 06:55 (#9274907)
Subject: Update- 9650 new moisture sensor won't work

Good day,
I'll just start another thread here. The link to the original is below.

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1023943&posts=...

So I hooked up the brown box, MP, and key card from the dealer and everything seems to download fine. Sampled the milo and the yield and moisture were reading. When I shut the key off, unplug the brown box and reconnect the 2600 a message comes up that the update was unsuccessful.

Any ideas where to head? Dealer is a bit stumped with this one. Do we have a can bus issue? Our original reason for replacing the moisture sensor was that it started throwing error codes every 10 seconds or so about not communicating. The most logical thing to do was replace moisture sensor as that's the brains of it all. Replacing the sensor took care of the error codes but now this. It appears like there's a problem between the new moisture sensor and the 2600. One thing we didn't diagnose earlier was to hook up a brown box and see if it was working with the old sensor. Wish we would have now...

Edit to add- I've downloaded the update from stellar support for the 2600 and installed. I also tried to download the February 2011 update, which should be what's on the key card I tried, but it wouldn't recognize the adapter I had the card plugged into. Dealer is fairly confident this key card has the most updated version that should recognize the 2600.

Edited by kwk 10/18/2021 06:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)