AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

S770 settings in soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

J SWIL
Posted 10/17/2021 21:40 (#9274592)
Subject: S770 settings in soybeans

IL near StL
Had the combine pretty well dialed in but got started into another variety today and it looks like I've got no idea what I'm doing. I didn't mess with it a long time this afternoon cause it was getting late in the day and mostly was just messing around getting some flush beans run through it since these are seed beans. I did make some adjustments right away because I knew I was way off but felt like every adjustment that I made either didn't improve what I was trying to correct or created another problem. I was having problems with splits and unthreshed pods in the tank and these weren't green ones either. Seems like it's gonna be a slow and tight setting but how slow and how tight have any of the rest of you gone? If I get them all threshed out with minimal damage I should be able to get them cleaned up. I guess that I'm just curious where most guys are starting out. This is a S770 with a 35' draper, the beans are mostly ripe with only a few green stems here and there and late this afternoon they were running 14% and these are gonna be high yielding beans. I am thinking that I just need to start from scratch tomorrow getting this thing set. TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)