AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2630 9600 yield mapping help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

hunterjoe
Posted 10/17/2021 09:16 (#9273316)
Subject: 2630 9600 yield mapping help

MO
Have a 97 model 9600 that we are trying to get setup to run a 2630 with an atu300 & 3000 globe. The 2630 and the 3000 globe have been working on the planter/sprayer so I know they work. We have previously ran the combine with a standard brown box to tell moisture/yield but no mapping. Our original greenstar grain sensor was not the 2.5or4/5 so we swapped over to one with the sticker saying it is 2.5or4/5 and it was still working with the brown box prior to swapping out the black can buss terminators (2 one in the cab and one above the greestar) over to the 2.5 white can bus terminators. If the new green greenstar yield sensor has the 2.5 or 4/5 will it still need the 7.00d or 7.01b software update? We have not been able to find the silver wedge box/processor behind the seat to unplug either. As if now the 3000 globe comes on and is wired correctly and I have installed the wire harness that gets power from the headlight switch. The 2630 comes on and I have the original brown box view on. It doesn't seem to be communicating with the globe or the greenstar grain sensor. Any ideas or help would be great. If someone had a working system to double check wiring pin would would be great.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)