AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dogs Again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

soya257
Posted 10/17/2021 04:32 (#9272992)
Subject: Dogs Again

Went to the Med. Centre on Friday for my Allergy needle and I park at the end of the parking lot all the time because of the truck has a trailer hitch on it and don't want a car rubbing it the wrong way.
So I saw this woman across the street with this big black German shepherd which is where she lives. She looks like a lady that has been on drugs for all her life and I thought that being right across a road from a clinic that the dog is likely well behaved or controlled.
Boy did I get a surprise , got out and locked the truck and next thing I knew the dog went nuts and I seen the woman couldn't control it.
I tried to get the door unlocked and couldn't fast enough and I seen the thing running at me full barrel , so lucky I ran for the for the tire and grab the box and jumped in and knew there was a draw bolt in there and grabbed it. Thought the dog would have me , then it took off and the lady got her husband out of the house yelling at him.
Dog took off running somewhere else and this town has two schools in it also and lucky they would have been it there.
I made sure that the dog was gone by the lady and she said she was sorry. Like a sorry is going to help someone that is mangled by a dog, because of someone that needs a vicious dog and can't even control it.
Having bad year with stupid owners dogs, as I think their more that stupid and don't want to say on here.
Wife said yesterday that these kind of dogs and owners out there is just ruining out enjoyment we have at the outdoors, on our farm and else where.

Other dog that is attacking us , the people get to keep it and as I drive by in our field with the 4 wheeler I see it pouncing off this screen in porch of the house where they keep it. I know that if we were walking out there it would be through those screens in minutes . I trap coons in a corn field back fro that house and always have a 22 and have it ready for trouble.
Only way to get rid of that dog is , have to go to court and then have some idiots that have it out for us. Like they don't already.
There's nobody that will walk or bike down this road since they moved in there in June. I don't know if it attacked any one else or not.
Seems since the Covid thing started there is a ton of owners with dogs like this and its getting worst.
Law is for the dogs and the owners now and not the victims.

Edited by soya257 10/17/2021 04:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)