AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody who said gleaners are easy to work on
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tkoppel
Posted 10/17/2021 10:30 (#9273443 - in reply to #9273328)
Subject: RE: Anybody who said gleaners are easy to work on

Sanilac Co. Michigan
pjjw - 10/17/2021 09:24

nebfarmer - 10/17/2021 07:07

holeshot70 - 10/16/2021 20:10

Tomcat - 10/16/2021 19:34

Perhaps you should understand the piece of equipment your working on before posting a tantrum.   I posted gravy way to change them in your follow up post. 

Perhaps you should understand not everyone has a cordless impact. I am resourceful I found a way with all manual tools by myself and I also stand by my “tantrum”.

Trying to think of a good way to say this but I can't. Anyone who does any mechanical work at all and doesn't have at least two cordless impacts enjoys making things difficult.
Quarter inch hex drive, small half inch, and a high torque half inch
Are mandatory in my mind. The high torque 1/2 inch would be the first I could do without but I would not want to and I love the three quarter inch Milwaukee that I just got. Makes changing tires and rims quite tolerable

What is worst is when you have all that and some on your crew don't use it.

Look, not everybody has everything nice to work with. Nice that some of you just go get...

You don't know the op's circumstances, so saying you ought to have this or that on hand is a bit presumptuous. Sounds like the guy is doing the best he can with what he's got and is just a bit frustrated.

For all you know, he doesn't have a "crew" to delegate the fool job too. Hell, maybe he's like me and when he says we, he's talking about the mouse in his pocket!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)