AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone replace their Quantum controller with something that works??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Tazzerblue
Posted 10/14/2021 23:06 (#9269588)
Subject: Anyone replace their Quantum controller with something that works??

SW MN
Had this POS for 11 seasons now. Never has worked a complete season. Dealer I purchased new from, gave up and doesn't give a Sheet. Called him 2 days ago when it went haywire. He said maybe needs a new moisture sensor, well it dumped 6000 of wet corn in bin, because he told me to uncheck the limit box as I was having problems getting dry corn through until the wetter corn hit. Installed new sensor, calibrated it 3 times in 3 hrs. was off 1% first 2 times and .4 the third. We sent men to the Moon 52 years ago but can't make a moisture sensor that works?
To top it off last year they sent out a letter about a New controller that works! $ 12,500.00 plus install and its yours! I paid for the first POS won't buy a second. This POS makes me want the CF dryer we started out with 45 years ago.

Anyone have a Sims system controller? http://simessystems.com/intela-dry.php I remember seeing another one. can't remember the name.
Any help would make this POF sane again. At least a DEF system you can delete and have something that works..

Anyone interested in a class action law suite against Brock and SuperB

Edited by Tazzerblue 10/14/2021 23:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)