AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$1100 per ton for anhydrous
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format
 
coup
Posted 10/13/2021 20:49 (#9267606 - in reply to #9267234)
Subject: RE: $1100 per ton for anhydrous


USA
GrainTrader - 10/13/2021 17:03

E.Daehler - 10/13/2021 15:05

It's going to get worse and was told none can be contracted. Not going to be good.


I was told to expect to see $1500 today. I’m not putting down any fall chemicals that’ll restrict what I can plant next spring. This thing is nuts. Coup’s gonna come out smelling like a rose selling $10.00 corn next fall with his bottles full now.


Not betting on $10 corn

Am full @ $577 ton average, but only can hold 60% of what will use. Should have bought enough cheap 1000 gal wagons to hold the other 40%. Would have been a really nice ROI on the wagon investment. But would have created a problem as to were to park that many wagons.

My guess will buy the other 40% for a lot less than $1500 ton.

Edited by coup 10/13/2021 20:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)