AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Feeling sorry for lawbreakers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Steigermorepower
Posted 10/9/2021 21:19 (#9260985 - in reply to #9260820)
Subject: RE: Feeling sorry for lawbreakers

redoak - 10/9/2021 19:43

In Ontario we have a stunt/racing law that if you are 50 km. over in a 80 km.+ zone or 40 km. over in 60 km. zone you lose your license for 7 days, vehicle towed and impounded and can be fined up too $10,000..... Towing /storage feed runs $1,000 , avergae fine $2,000 and your ins. costs increase from $2,000+ a yr and up. When I was young that could easily have been me.

Take a 'back' road when we ship hogs ,not very many houses and speed is 60kmph.....Last week fo second time I see a young person stopped by unmarked cruiser and tow truck loading there vehicle. Felt bad for young 20 something guy on Monday as they had loaded his mini van and he had on his construction coat and his helmut, bag and him was sitting on side of the road. Not fun to call his bride and not going to work either.

I know its a good thing as its also a school bus route.

The worst I have seen is a family with pkp. & pop up camper stopped and camper is unhooked , camping gear piled on shoulder of road and family sitting in grass waiting for ride while there pkp. is getting hauled off

Did you do your good deed?
Picked them up and helped them?

We all make mistakes.
Hopefully the officer had a over all goal of community and not cutting a young persons life short(call it cooked in the squat, zig Ziegler saying).
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)