AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ivermectin in use as anti-cancer treatment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GOOSEPILOT
Posted 10/8/2021 07:40 (#9258560 - in reply to #9258418)
Subject: RE: ivermectin in use as anti-cancer treatment

WC Mn/Dakotas
WCOH - 10/8/2021 05:39

WTF2014 - 10/7/2021 21:12

John Burns - 10/7/2021 21:01

True.

Like Remdesivir. Both expensive AND ineffective. Not to mention severe side effects. Only one out of three small studies showed it had efficacy against covid. But got emergency use authorization anyway.

Funny how the system works. Ivermectin has a ton more research showing it works than Remdesivir. Yet one gets approved, the other doesn't.

Follow the money?

Never said Remdesivir was the solution. Still waiting on the science that Ivermectin actually does cure cancer and covid.

I used to use that one on my Dad His response "You can wait till hell freezes over and you still won't get it done." After almost two years and still no studies. Do you really think they can't do a study in two years? Maybe they don't want to do a study because they already know the results. Surely we aren't being lied to because the results of studies are being suppressed. That hasn't happened recently has it? I ran out of patience on this a LONG time ago. We live in a country that con produce results for this in NO MORE than a month. Could have completed hundreds of studies by June 2020. How many people have died since then? Millions acrossed the world. Starting to make the Holocaust look like a small time deal. It's called genocide of the weak and the old, being used to instill fear in the weak minded. Still waiting...inexcusable.

Exactly!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)