AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you think these covid restrictions are getting a little carried away?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cows-n-crops
Posted 10/7/2021 09:14 (#9257017 - in reply to #9256927)
Subject: RE: Do you think these covid restrictions are getting a little carried away?

NEMO
OntarioCanuck - 10/7/2021 07:22

You are missing the point that I am not making any claim.
You and other believers are making the claim so it is up to you and other believers to provide the evidence of the claims
I remind you that the claims are outside the reality of the world around us so there should be extraordinary proof to show it is true

Something to think about.............. a man walking around the area at that time that claims are he was doing magical things like curing the sick, raising the dead and feeding thousands with little and no contemporaneous records of him and his actions.
Did all the stone and clay tablets recording those earth shattering events get destroyed?

I understand the earliest record of this Jesus was written down nearly 100 year AFTER he was supposed to have done all the actions that should have had all the population talking about him.

I remain sceptical until there is evidence but I am not the one making any claim to know.

Up to you.

You are claiming Jesus didn't do what the Bible says Jesus did. Prove it.

The whole truth of the Bible and Christian belief would crumble if someone would come up with Jesus dead body. Nobody has or can come up with it.

Jesus lived to be 33 years old. I think the first apostles started writing in the 60-80 AD time frame (30-50 years after his death). The Bible is a far more accurate book than you will ever care to admit.

I pray some day your heart (and mind) will be open to the truth before it is too late.

Take care and God Bless!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)