AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

People that have USED Ivermectin personally for COVID
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

hagkat
Posted 10/6/2021 07:04 (#9255146 - in reply to #9254410)
Subject: RE: People that have USED Ivermectin personally for COVID

Hawesville, KY
I've used the Eprinex pour on. Squirt a little in palm of hand and tub hands together and rub on arms. Did this in Dec when my mom and dad both tested pos and dad spent 5 days in hospital. Me, my wife and brother are primary caretakers. With them every day. We did not test and had no symptoms and neither did mom who tested pos. I'm only one who used it. In Jan I lost taste and smell with a couple days of aches and fatigue and took it again. Wife, daughter, son and his girlfriend also with same symptoms didn't take anything and we all recovered pretty much the same. I only do this when we get increase outbreaks in my area. Which last month I had 4 people sick with covid pos test living in my house. 1 32 yo daughter with aches, severe fatgue, no taste and hard to breathe for 8 days, finally took my eprinex and was better and felt well enough 2 days later to make a 10 hr drive back to her home. My son had no taste and smell and a bad deep like congestion cough. Took it 1st day symptoms appeared and had taste back and no cough next day. And other 2, 15 and 16 yo, recovered pretty quick with no engine or anything else. Me and wife never had any problems, I took it she didnt.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)