AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid shot affect on immune system
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Agtopper
Posted 10/5/2021 21:54 (#9254840 - in reply to #9253556)
Subject: RE: Covid shot affect on immune system

Calhoun, McLean County, Ky
My personal experience. I had alpha gal ( the tick borne meat allergy) for the last 12 years. In October of last year I had my yearly bloodwork for my heart since I had an a fib condition a few years ago. My wife wanted me to have test done to check and see if I still had the allergy and yes it still showed I was fatally allergic to beef. In November I got covid, extremely mild symptoms and lost taste/smell. Because of my elder parents with health issues, I decided to get the Pfizer shots even though I have many questions, mainly long term affects. In March my wife talked me into going to see a new allergy doctor to see what he thought about my allergies. Allergist wanted to see current bloodwork first so had labs done. Went in for dr appointment and he said results showed zero results for allergy. Scheduled me next for actual skin test in a couple weeks....no allergy. Few weeks later had me do food challenge where they monitored me for 3 hours, taking vitals every 15 minutes while having me eat small amounts of beef....nothing. Next day the doctor had me eat a steak for the first time since 2009. Have been eating beef again since May. So what caused my fatally allergic condition to change? Worked well in my case but what else changed and what does that do to others?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)