AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid shot affect on immune system
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Buster 50
Posted 10/5/2021 11:25 (#9253966 - in reply to #9253734)
Subject: RE: Covid shot affect on immune system

North West IA/western AZ
Russ In Idaho - 10/4/2021 20:32

I have autoimmune problems for over 15 years, I just got the Covid shots this spring along with my wife. I just had blood work done last month, all my numbers were the best they have been in 15 years, except for vitamin D levels were still a little low. I took a lot of chemo treatments in 09' and 12' they really effected my immune system for years. So much I developed other problems from those treatments I feel. I think there is a lot of people that shouldn't get the Covid shots. I really didn't want it, but did it support of my wife because she was told if she got the shots, they could take masks off at work. Three months later they got told had to put them back on.

This Covid deal will never be cured with a vaccine, it just like respiratory problems in cattle we see. All you can do is build your immune system, that's were the right vaccines can help but never will cure it. They need to take lessons from our vets working with animals. When you start dangling a carrot(money) in from of workers to make them get the shots, you know it's wrong.

At this point I feel the Covid shot should be just offered to people like a flu shot if they so desire one. I've never taken a flu shot yet. There is risks with every vaccine you put in your body, even allergy shots can cause a reaction. We have had cattle have reactions to vaccines, it can lead to death if not treated. I personally know of people that have had violent reactions to this Covid shot mess. One young man almost went into full cardiac arrest. Here is a link to a pregnant gal in Idaho that almost didn't live because of Covid. https://www.ksl.com/article/50255657/baby-angelica-born-at-24-weeks-... I support everyone that doesn't want the vaccine, it's not perfect. But you have to start somewhere in order to try and come up with something, and yes people are going to die. But it should be your choice not the president, he is most vile in his actions towards the people.

Good post Russ, to me it doesn't look like they are trying to cure anything. It does look like a way they can (try) to control us in a whole new way. I hate to sound like a conspiratory nut but the data I'm seeing does not look like what they are pressuring us with.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)