AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rattlesnake, learn something new every day.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jwinga
Posted 10/4/2021 23:00 (#9253363)
Subject: Rattlesnake, learn something new every day.

South Ga
Saturday, my wife left going to town. She wasn’t gone more than a few minutes before she called and said “there’s a rattlesnake stuck in my car!, I ran over it and I looked in the mirror and it was gone, I can feel it moving around in my car!”. I asked where she was, she informed me she was in the yard.
I walked out to look, she wouldn’t get out, said she could feel it under there towards the back. I looked all around the back tire, didn’t see or hear anything so I said I think it’s gone. She insisted it was still under there, her car sits too low to get under it, so I told her to back up into the edge of the carport so the back would be a little in the air so I could look. I laid down by the back bumper with my phone light, looked closely and, low and behold there was a rattlesnake under there. I taped a wire hook on the end of a fiberglass livestock prod and drug him out. He wasn’t too happy about it and for all the snake lovers, yes, I relocated him….to snake heaven. Wife said she’s never going to run over a snake again.

(5C01C868-877E-4F25-A5AE-84E29FF6AABD (full).jpeg)

(83A1873E-08FA-4B05-87EA-37818446AF0B (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 5C01C868-877E-4F25-A5AE-84E29FF6AABD (full).jpeg (91KB - 214 downloads)
Attachments 83A1873E-08FA-4B05-87EA-37818446AF0B (full).jpeg (213KB - 243 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)