AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More latest covid info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 10/5/2021 07:27 (#9253625 - in reply to #9253475)
Subject: RE: More latest covid info

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
WCOH - 10/5/2021 05:25

ccjersey - 10/5/2021 01:25

If you look at the variants we have already and are still dealing with, they all arose in places and at times when the population was totally or mostly unvaccinated. For example delta came out of India and was first identified in October of 2020.

What does that say about your worry about leaky vaccines? I’ll tell you....the biggest leak is the unvaccinated, recovered and vaccinated population whose immunity has waned.

Variants arise when virus replicates. Unvaccinated people are the low hanging fruit for the viruses out there in the wild. Any old virus will get somebody who has no immunity or whose immunity has waned. Somebody who has more immunity is not going to get reinfected by the same strain they had before very easily. They’re only going to get a strain that’s somehow different enough to evade their immune system defenses.

The best solution is to boost immunity by vaccination and plug the big leak. If you don’t get infected, there’s no replication and no variants. And vaccination will increase the % of the population that won’t get the virus at all. If you allow natural infection to occur, sure, if you survive, you build some immunity, but there’s always viral replication and the chance of mutations that give rise to variants.

Still following the nonsense spewed by the Center for Deception and Control? I know people like you personally around here and feel really sorry for them not able to wrap their head around whats going on. Someday hopefully sooner than later the CDC will finally admit the same conclusion other countries are admitting to their citizens. We are not stopping this virus. We are not vaccinating out of this virus, and the best thing to do with it is to develop better drugs to treat the symptoms and move on.
Early on in this mess April 2020 I told my vet Ivermectin will fix this. Received an eyeroll from him and the conversation moved on . Talked to him about it yesterday and he admitted his son in law took doctor prescribed Ivermectin and was over it in two days. Some of us have learned how to combat it over time. It's a crime what our "professionals" in this country are doing to people like you . Once upon a time it was called inducing public panic and was punishable by prison time or a death sentence.

My wife and I were visiting with a very good friend of us this past Sunday. He said his sister in law had Covid and was in such bad shape she ended up going to the emergency room of a hospital. They more or less said there was nothing they could do for her to just go home. She asked for ivermectin but they refused to give her any. She went home and went online and found a Dr. that would give her a prescription for ivermectin. She felt 100% better after just two days on the ivermectin and is doing great.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)